Volunteer/ Student Placements
Volunteers or student placements are essential to our projects and campaigns, data collection, office functions, website, events, outreach, fundraising, communications and more.
If you would like a rewarding opportunity to gain experience and give back, complete the application form. You may be contacted for an interview and if accepted, you will receive training and orientation.
If you have specific skills and interest, please state on your application.
We have the following positions open, click on the links for position details:
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Volunteer/ Student Placements” in the subject line.
Board of Directors
Do you have leadership skills? We are looking for Board of Directors applicants who:
- Are committed, reliable, great communicators and team players
- Will use their connections and resources to support CCMW
- Will commit a minimum of two years with approximately 15 hours of activities each month
- Attend in-person meetings every two months in Toronto, ON
- Have talent and experience in many areas, including: financial management, fund development, communications, human resources, research, impact data, social justice, anti-oppression framework and policy, strategy and grant writing
If you are interested, please email email@example.com with “Board of Directors” in the subject line.